Good morning! Happy Sunday. Today I’m going to work on sweat equity. Story of my life! I’m just working on finishing touches because it’s driving me crazy having a half finished house! Here are some of my favorite posts for the week:
Mrs. Micah wraps up Where’s My Money Going? Month.
Ashley at Wide Open Wallet explains how 80% of success is just showing up.
Miss M shares 50 ways to save on pet expenses. I use the Kirkland brand dog food as she suggests and I’ll vouch for its quality!
Kacie at Sense to Save asks if 15% is enough to save for retirement. I think it’s awesome she’s making sure she’s prepared at a young age!
The Happy Rock explains deep freezing sale items to help stretch your grocery dollars.
I also wanted to post a February wrap up. I got this idea from Ashley at Wide Open Wallet, and I really like it! Check out her blog for some other great tips.
Here are the most popular pages for February:
- $5 Footlong Subway Sandwiches: Good Deal?
- A Review of the National City Everyday Rewards Visa Credit Card
- No Poo Shampoo Alternative; Don’t Use Shampoo Again!
- Buy Food Now. Lots.
- Make your own Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- Smarty Pig Review
- My Spiffy Laundry Detergent Recipe!
- Unique Uses for Baking Soda
- Ebay, Craigslist, or Goodwill?
Have a great weekend, everyone!