I can’t believe 2009 is almost over! Where does time go? Hopefully you’ve got some rockin’ plans for tonight, but if you don’t I’m going to give you some frugal New Year’s Eve ideas.
- Have a specific food party and have everyone bring an ingredient. For instance, you could have a pizza party and everyone brings a topping. Or have a taco bar!
- Have an ice cream sundae or dessert party. Everyone could bring a dessert topping or ice cream.
- Incorporate music into the party. Have everyone bring a cd with their favorite song from 2000-2009. If you wanted, you could assign years to everyone!
- Have everyone bring a bottle of wine and do a wine swap so you can experience new wines!
- Stay home and relax! Make a fire, light some candles, take a bubble bath; whatever you wish.
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
image from legalnonresident