Archive for the On Behalf of

Logbook Loans v Personal Loan: The Pros & Cons

Everyone has to borrow money from time to time. Figures published by The Money Charity show that the average household debt in the UK in June 2015 came to £53,961, including mortgage repayments. Shop around It really does pay to shop around for a loan. Interest rates differ and also repayment terms vary widely. If you need money in a hurry and have a poor credit score, then log book loans are a useful source of finance. You will be taking out a secured loan, as you will be offering ownership of your car, through its logbook, to the lender. Upon repayment of the loan, possession of your vehicle will revert back to you. Repayment can be made in monthly or weekly segments. Interest rates When calculating whether you can afford to borrow money you must always check the interest rates. Representative Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the rate that will added to the coast of your loan, but remember that the APR figure that’s published only relates to 51% of borrowers, the remaining 49% of borrowers will have to […]

[ Read More → ]

Three Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Chose a Silver IRA

Even though choosing the silver option for my IRA was one of the wisest decisions I’ve made, it clearly wasn’t the smartest. Without proper reference or research, I saved all my retirement funds as silver. Of course it was a lucrative and safe method in this unpredictable economic climate when compared to alternatives such as shares and bonds but it took me a while to realize how to make better use of my silver IRA. Since it was too late, I was not unable to benefit from it financially. So, here is some information on silver IRA that you need to bear in mind as a retirement investor. 1. It is completely risk-free I spent half my retirement time worrying about the safety of my investment when there was absolutely no need to do so. Your savings are 100% protected in the form of silver in any economic situation. It definitely is the safest option when compared to other unpredictable IRA options such as bonds, shares and assets, which are more susceptible for heavy changes in value for even a slight economic mishap. Therefore, you do not have to carry […]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...[ Read More → ]
  • Archives

  • Find Us on Facebook!

  • Categories